Friday, December 16, 2011

Nutcracker Opening Night

Hey everyone, we finally made it! Tonight was the opening night for Nutcracker. It was so much fun! I made some great friends backstage, and despite all the little problems (our Rat King was sick, so one of the party dads had to step in and learn the dance in 30 mins), it was great.


The girls were all amazing, I am just so happy to have been apart of something this great. I especially loved the Arabian dance, maybe I could try out in a year or two. We have one more show tomorrow, and that'll be the end, at least for this year.


Some pictures:




Here's my mirror, all decorated. I have little window stickers on the mirror of reindeer and  tree baubles, as well as the red tinsel.


Here's a blurry pic of the snow scene during dress rehearsal. You can see the lights from the orchestra under the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment