Sunday, March 16, 2014

Balancing Ballet and Life

Hey guys! Obviously I haven't posted in a while. Partly due to studying for two AP classes and multiple honors classes, working 3-5 nights a week, taking part in two clubs, and, of course, ballet, I have virtually no spare time. I'm trying to reorganize my life so everything fits and I'm not up until midnight doing chem homework, which happens all too often.

As for dance, I am now taking two, 2 hour long classes a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. They are usually composed of 35 minutes of barre in flats, 15 minutes of barre en pointe, and the rest of the class is center en pointe. The Spring show is soon approaching, in June, but I haven't heard word of our costumes, song, or routine yet. The ballet Coppelia is the show's inspiration, all of the music and routines will be variations on the ballet.

Oh my gosh, I really have writer's block right now. I'm gonna go brainstorm post ideas. If you want me to write about anything in particular, post in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Just post about anything. Ballet, Classes, your Job, or just how your managing to handle it all at once.

    ReplyDelete