Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Feburary 13th!

Hello everyone! Just got back from my first dance class of the week. It was fun, but I was soo stiff from skipping my stretching over the weekend, I really need to work on that more! We got the DVD of our Nutcracker, so of course I'm watching it as I type. I'm obsessed, really. I've only just seen the Snow Scene for the first time, our studio did an awesome job on it. There's this cute pas de deux with one of the top Sr. Corps members and a guest male dancer, it was really beautiful, though I thought he was going to drop her for a second! I may have a new favorite Nut dance. I can't wait until I'm on pointe, the suspense is killing me! Just a few more months...


I would love to post a little video with clips from the DVD, but the quality is really bad. The DVD is just for the dancers, not public sale, so they didn't bother going high-def. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment