Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quick Update

Hey everyone! I had my teen class tonight, and we had a lot of fun. We turned out the lights, blasted music, and spent most of the class doing flexibility and strengthening exercises. It was so stress releiving and relaxing. 


I've gotten a few requests for a stage makeup post and a stretching post. One of my friends agreed to help me with the stage makeup, and we even discussed making a video instead of a post and, same for the stretching. What do you guys think about maybe doing a video? I don't really like to be on camera (I think my voice is weird), but I think I can suck it up if you guys are interested.


So tell me what you think!


Edit: Hey guys, my friend and I tried to make a make-up video, but unfortunately my camera lagged a lot and the video and audio didn't match up! We were really dissappointed that it didn't work out, and I'm sorry I couldn't get it up. I may try again when I get a better camera. Also, sorry for the lack of posts, I'll work on one sometime this week.

3 comments:

  1. Omg please do that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agre u shuld do those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stage makeup thing would be cool. I might actually try to post on that when it gets closer to my studio's June recital :-)

    ReplyDelete