Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Class of the Season!

Hello everyone! Thursday was the first ballet class of the 2013-2014 season! There is only three (yes, THREE) girls in my class this year, including me. It feels practically like a private class, it's so awesome. We started off with regular barre (boy, was I rusty after 3 months off!) and then did pointe in center.

I love the small class because we got to do a bunch of things one at a time, instead of in groups of two or three. This way, we get more corrections, and more time to fix mistakes.

Our uniform this year is plum leotards for Monday, and white for Thursday. I'm off to Discountdance.com to browse for some leos! The money that this site has gotten in ad revenue will pay for part of my uniform, so thank you for reading!

Monday is my next class, and it's always going to be a combined class with my level 5, and level 6, since there are only 7 girls total combined.

1 comment:

  1. hi I'm really nervous because i emailed bds (the dance studio I'm going to go to for this year) and the owner said even tho i have no experience, i should be in the ballet III class?!!!?!?!?!?? that must mean the class is small, right!!!!! RIGHT!!??!???!?!?!!?!?! help i'z freaked out

    ReplyDelete