Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Sunday, October 2nd

Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick post. So far I've gotten 8 views, haha, so I hope you eight stick around and see where the blog goes. Please leave a comment, ask a question, tell me about your dance classes, whatever! I'd love to hear from you, even if you just say that you hate the blog.

I'm pretty nervous, the castlist for Nutcracker at the bigger dance studio I take classes (I'll call it Studio B) is going up tomorrow. Since I've only been dancing for a year, and I'm not en pointe, the only role I qualify for is one of the Soldiers in the battle scene. Those spots are given to Jr. Company members first, and academy students second, so there is a huge chance I won't even be considered. I would really love to be in Nutcracker though, so fingers crossed!

Have any of you been in the Nutcracker before? How about another ballet? What is your favorite ballet? Please leave a comment, and keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment