Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20th

Hi guys, it's been a while so I decided to make an update. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday ballet classes were all great. My first Nutcracker rehearsal as a soldier is this Sunday. I'm actually very nervous about it, I'm going to be with girls who are only 11-12 (as opposed to my 15 years). I am pretty short at 5'3", but I still tower over quite a few girls in my "Studio B" classes at the academy. Many of the dancers will be more skilled than I am as well. Any dancers have any words of wisdom?


I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning to get my scoliosis (curved spine) examined, and while I'm there I'll hopefully find out why my knee has been hurting. Well, this has been a very boring update, I promise to write another article type post tomorrow. I'll probably do one on a late starting ballet dancer, but if anyone has any other suggestions please leave a comment!


I have had around 185 views so far, from the US, Canada, and even Russia. Thanks to everyone who votes in the polls, I love seeing the answers. I'd also love to hear from you guys, please comment!


Here's a Black Swan variation from Swan Lake. I've had the music stuck in my head all day and it took forever for me to track down the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment