Sunday, July 8, 2012

Long time, no post!

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while. I don't really have anything new to post about, seeing as how I'm not currently taking classes. I'm going to contact my teen beginner studio and see if I can take the rest of their summer classes soon.


I was talking to my friend who has a fashion and beauty themed Youtube channel about doing a stage makeup video with me around November/December, and she was really excited about the idea. I may talk to her about helping me with more videos for my own channel. I could do simple videos and make a channel that goes hand in hand with the blog. Tell me what you guys think about a Teen Ballet youtube channel in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. That would be awesome! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG yeah that would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really fun- I would watch your YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe post about your goals for summer. Or skills you want to have by the end of the summer, etc...
    I know one of mine, learn that stupid axel......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, I'll get on that! I can't even imagine how hard axels must be!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, axels are hard especially when you start them you. After a while you get a hang of them (or so I'm told). Then comes doubles, maybe I'll keep tally of how many times I fall....

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the comments guys! I'll look into it some more, it might be a while before things get started up though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a YouTube channel and we could join together! I already have 15 videos up. Just wondering, will you show your face in the videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really neat idea, I would love to see your videos! I would probably show my face if I decide to make a channel, I'm still a bit unsure about it because I like to remain anonymous online for safety reasons.

      Delete
  8. I wouldn't worry about showing your face. There are so many people on YouTube who make tons of videos showing there faces and they seem to be okay :) it could also be really cool if you showed us some of your dances on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete