Friday, November 18, 2011

Update: 11/18

Hey guys! Sorry I have not posted all week. *Cough forgot my password to log into my account Cough*  Nutcracker draws ever nearer, with the performances being on the 16th and 17th of December, and rehearsals are increasing. Surprisingly, I have none this weekend, but next Sunday I have a 2 hour one.


I made a post a few days ago about my dance teacher at my small studio retiring. The owner of the studio has taken over for her. She seems like a good teacher, she is more focused on emotion and using the stage then technique, which should be interesting. We picked out costumes for our summer recital, they are pretty cute, nice short tutu's! We haven't picked a color yet. We still need a song too! If anyone has a song suggestion that has to do with fame, fashion, glamour, accessories, ect, please leave a comment!


I don't know what to write about for you guys, I'll post a poll with possible topics, but if you have any suggestions leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment