Saturday, March 16, 2013

100th Post!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the break, I wanted my 100th post to be a little special and decided to try my first video! Here it is, a look at my dance bag! Sorry it's so quiet, and my head got cut off at some parts, but hopefully you enjoy it!



Here's a list of things in the video

Bag: Sorry I couldn't find the actual link! I think it's discontinued or something, the brand is Recollections.
Leotard: Capezio Bratek in Burgandy
Pointe shoes: Capezio Arias
Toe Caps: Bunheads ClearStretch Tips
Toe Spacers: Bunheads Spacemakers
Toe Pads: Gellows by Pillows for Pointe
Old Pointes: Bloch Serenades (I almost forgot!)
Shoes: Capezio Dasiy

Tell me if you'd like to see more (hopefully better!) videos, or if I should stick with blog posts for now!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts! :) I definitely loved the video (besides the volume), looking forward to more! You look like a ballerina, btw :o lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so quiet! I felt like I was talking too loudly already, if I make another one I'll just have to yell, haha.

      I actually get pretty often, my boyfriends mom once said I even sit down like a dancer. Very strange.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your post! The video was great. It gave me some ideas of things to add on my Dance Bag post so thank you!

    PS: I'm your newest subscriber :-)

    ReplyDelete