Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brag Post

I'm not sure if any of you have ever visited the website Ballet Talk for Dancers, but it's a great place to visit if you have any questions about ballet. Most likely, it's already been asked, and if it hasn't, then you can ask it. On the website, they have a Brag Board, where the members can comment about any progression, roles, compliments their teachers gave them, when they start ballet/pointe, ect. So I want this to be the "brag board". Comment below with anything you want to say, don't worry about being modest!


I'll start: Yesterday, I did my first ever triple pirouette on flat :)


Please comment! I love reading comments, it's my favorite thing about the blog.

6 comments:

  1. I just got asked to come be an understudy for Swan Lake! Which is only the company and Apprentices for who I'm dancing with and it's defiantly on pointe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's awesome! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to do another post soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with tht comment I hope ur still posting cuz I love this blog you inspire me so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to do one this weekend, maybe later today! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up, I've been so busy with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! im 12 and i just started ballet and the teacher says i have perfect arches and turnout and I can start pointe in less than a year even tho i only have one class a week because i have really strong legs and ankles and I'm a super fast learner, plus one of my friends who started ballet at 3 years old!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete