Friday, December 30, 2011

Capezio Store, New York City

Hello everyone! Yesterday my family and I went to New York City for the day to see a Broadway show and do some sightseeing. It was a lot of fun, we ate at Ellen's Stardust Diner, where the wait staff sing and dance, visited the giant tree in Rockefeller Center, stopped by NBC (30 Rock, anyone?), and ended by seeing the brilliant musical, Bonnie and Clyde. However, before dinner I managed to drag my family into the Capezio store. It is on the second story of a huge building, and there were more leotards, shoes, and other dancing supplies then I've seen in my life. I tried on a few adorable leotards before deciding on a burgundy one with added support in the bust. I also got a pair of knit shorts that are incredibly soft. Here are some pictures:


The store
The leo I got (that isn't me, it's a stock photo)
And I got these shorts in black

3 comments:

  1. Thats so funny because I was at New York this week too!! And I also went to that Capezio store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no way! That's weird, I wonder if we ran into each other and didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete