Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nutcracker Tech Rehearsal, 12/14

Hey everyone, today was the first tech rehearsal at the Performing Arts Center. The soldiers and jr.corps members got a dressing room. I had to go through a maze of halls and doors to get there, I was worried I'd get lost! The dressing room was almost empty by the time I got there, most of the jr. corps is in the Party Scene. The room has a wrap-around counter with mirrors and lights on the wall. Everyone had decorated their mirrors with tinsel, Christmas lights, stickers, and little nutcrackers. It was so cute. We got called up to the stage after waiting about half an hour. We ran through the scene just once, and after having a little meeting with the soldiers and jr.corps in the dressing room I left. 


I wanted to take some pictures of the theater to post but I forgot! I'll get some at the dress rehearsal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment