Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Post Ideas

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a nice winter break! I just want to thank everyone who has been following the blog! I can't believe the blog has over 1,000 views, that's awesome. To my followers, thank you! I always love to see when I get a new follower. I know I haven't made a real post in a while, so sorry about that! I do still check the blog every day in my free time for comments and opinions, I always love to read them.


I have been having a hard time trying to come up with new post ideas. I have a few ideas, but they will take me a few months to get to (ex. I'll be making plenty of Pointe articles once I start in the Spring). If you have anything you want to know or any questions about ballet, please leave a comment and I'll make a post about it asap!

*I have gotten a few requests for exercises to improve turns, flexibility, ect, and after thinking it over, I decided not to make any posts regarding this type of stuff. I would hate for someone to get hurt after trying something I advised, that would kill me. You can ask a qualified dance teacher for these kinds of things, they will be able to help much more then I can.


Also, tell me how you like the new layout! I think it's a bit nicer, but I would love to hear opinions!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look:) its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's reassuring. I spent a ton of time going between this background and a light blue one. I wasn't sure if the pink would be too overwhelming. Glad you like it, and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete